British Made Interiors is committed to respecting the privacy rights of visitors to its website. This privacy notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data about you when you visit the website, buy products from us or otherwise provide your personal data to us. It provides you with details about the types of personal data that we collect from you, how we use your personal data and the rights you have to control our use of your personal data.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the British Made Interiors website, make an order through the British Made Interiors website or subscribe to the British Made Interiors newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to the British Made Interiors website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers' utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
British Made Interiors collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions - We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your orders. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you decide you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosing Your Personal Data
We will not disclose any of your personal data, other than to subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and data processors.
To enable us to provide our service, we share data with the following categories of organisations:
- Payment processing companies.
- Manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers.
- Delivery and courier services.
- Fraud prevention companies.
- Information technology companies.
- Advertising and marketing services companies.
We will reveal a user’s personal data without his/her prior permission only when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of this data is required to establish the identity of, to contact or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to British Made Interiors. We are permitted to disclose personal data when we have good reason to believe that this is legally required.
Access To Your Data
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by contacting us either via email, telephone or post at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data
Breaches Of Security
If British Made Interiors learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. British Made Interiors may post a notice on the website if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) you have a number of rights you can exercise regarding privacy and the protection of your data. These include:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
- The right of access personal data free of charge.
- The right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to have personal data erased in certain circumstance.
- The right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data.
- The right to obtain and reuse personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- The right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding data protection with the Information Commissioners Office in the UK via https://ico.org.uk
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the British Made Interiors site.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the terms and conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com.