PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the British Made Interiors website, make an order through the British Made Interiors website or subscribe to the British Made Interiors newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to the British Made Interiors website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers' utilized and other similar information.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
British Made Interiors collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions - We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your orders. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you decide you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via email@example.com.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the British Made Interiors site.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the terms and conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.